My Books

Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Truth Behind The Lies


I have a new book coming out on Monday, May 25 2015. I'm excited about this book. It's not like any book I've ever written before. On Monday I will post my new novel to Lolah Lace.com, Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, Apple iBooks and Smashwords. Below is the blurb for my new book The Truth Behind The Lies.

BLURBAll of Nina Norwood’s relationships end in shambles. She’s getting older and desperately wants a lasting commitment. A chance meeting with charismatic Sebastian takes her by surprise. He offers something fun, new and uncomplicated. He awakens desires Nina had long forgotten she craved. Sebastian Vandervol is perfect by all accounts. That is until he reveals he had lied to her. Nina wonders what other lies may live beneath the surface. Is the tall, handsome, sexy German too good to be true? If Nina digs deep enough maybe she will uncover the truth behind the lies.

Take a look at the smoking hot book trailer. 



Come and experience Sebastian Vandervol.




No comments:

Post a Comment