My Books

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

THE NEW YEAR 2014


This is my first blog post for the new year. I had never read an interracial or multicultural romance book until after I had wrote one of my own. I was just really unaware that this genre even existed. The only erotic novel I had read was Fifty Shades of Grey. As I look back on the year 2013 I want to share some of the authors and the books I enjoyed in the IR romance category. I know there are a lot of authors I haven't read but I'm a writer so there isn't much time for me to read. The authors below I personally view as five star writers. I'm sure there are more great IR authors out there but these are the authors I actually read. I read other genres also so I have limited time.

Nevertheless there were a few authors I truly enjoyed ready last year in no particular order.

1. Tali Martel, An Escape To Love - This I believe is the first book a read. I downloaded the preview and was intrigued. This is a book I will probably read again in the future.

2. Kenya Wright, Theirs To Play and Bad For You - I view this author as extremely talented. I will by the sequels to these books and I never wait for sequels in this genre. My attention span is limited but I can't wait to read her follow up books to both of the ones I mentioned.

3. Tressie Lockwood, Tripp In Love and Best Man's Baby - I put the book Tripp in Love in my favorites on my kindle. I don't remember the book but it's in my favorites so that means I loved it and I will read it again in the future.


In the new year I have a few things I plan on doing. Resolutions I guess, or is that so last year to call them resolutions? Well I got plans and here they are.

1. Write more books - This is a no-brainer. I'm a writer so writing books is my life.
2. I will establish a regular sleep pattern.
3. I will write and release a stand-alone book.
4. Adapt one of novels into a screenplay.
5. Spend more time social networking and write more blog posts.

Happy New Year from Lolah Lace!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment