My Books

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FLAG ON THE PLAY


BOOK 5 IS LIVE!

Hello Readers, if you’re reading this blog that means you have already jumped on the BALLS TO THE WALLS journey with me. If you haven’t here’s a quick summary of book five.

[Mason warned Kari but she didn’t take his threat at face value. After Mason throws a monkey wrench in Kari’s special day, she is forced to deal with her crazy ex-lover. There has been a round of never-ending obstacles in their torrid love affair. Can Mason convince Kari that he is the only man for her? Or will his extreme measures be the end of them once and for all?]

So you are on the Mason and Kari roller coaster and you need another fix. Their relationship makes you happy, sad, mad and royally pissed off. But for some reason you want to see them find some relief or just some sense of peace. Some readers are Team Mason some are Team Jack. The last book will make some put this long love triangle to bed. It was extremely hard writing book five because it touched on some very hard issues. Kari had a lot of justifiable hostility towards Mason. She had some hard issues to face and some hard decisions to make.

There is only one book left in the series and I am typing my little fingers to the bone trying to get it to you. I want to thank all the readers that stuck with the series and enjoyed it. Without you guys there would be no reason to continue the series. So thank you a million times over.

There will be one final book in the series. It is due out at the end of April. The last book will be titled OUT OF BOUNDS. There are *SPOILERS* in the next paragraph so if you haven’t read all the way up to book five STOP reading.

I decided to put the wedding in book five because readers probably expected a wedding in book six. Although I have my original outline for these books I sometimes deviate from it. The original outline had a wedding that took place in Mexico. The original outline didn’t have a pregnancy. As the ideas come to me I change things that will better suit the storyline.

I am a true lover of stories. I listen to people when they share and that is why the BTTW books are rooted in reality. These drama filled scenarios could really happen to you or people you know. I have been asked if there will be any other books in this series after book six. My answer is I don’t know for sure. Six books were the original plan and I made seven books when you count RJ’s story FREE AGENT 3.5. I have many books to write and or finish before I can revisit BTTW.

Thanks LL

3 comments:

  1. I love the bttw series.....cant wait for book 6....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I to would like to see more books from this series...and also some about his nephew......thank you for keeping me thoroughly entertained and equally in suspense...

      Delete