My Books

Friday, July 19, 2013

LINE OF SCRIMMAGE


 
LINE OF SCRIMMAGE
 
 
I just finished my latest book in my BALLS TO THE WALLS Erotica Series. It's been out on Amazon in its ebook format for a couple of days now. At one point within the first 24 hours it reached #56 on the Multicultural & Interracial Romance Bestsellers List and it was #25 on the Hot New Multicultural & Interracial Releases. I finally cracked into the African American Romance Amazon bestsellers list at #99. I quickly fell off the list but I was happy to make it on the list. I am overjoyed with the sales so far. This means a lot to me because there was absolutely no marketing or beforehand advertising for my new book. I went out to celebrate the release with a friend and noticed there was already a few reviews posted. Here's what's posted.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars A Realisticly Good Read! July 18, 2013
By amanda
Amazon Verified Purchase
I was unsure if I would enjoy Book 1, because I don't usually enjoy books that deal with infidelity. It was a pleasant surprise, because the story was so real. The attraction between the main characters was on point.

Book 2 was just WOW! I wish Book 3 was sooner.

I will not say much more, but I do recommend this series. This author is very talented.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read! July 19, 2013
Amazon Verified Purchase
Loved the second book in this series. Even though I am not condoning extra marital affairs, it happens. The author captured the real feelings that can come across in an affair. Not just physical attraction but emotional damage that happens to all parties involved. I wished the book was longer and can't wait for the next installment in October. Hurry Lolah and get to writing!!!!!
 
I love reviews!!! A few people have been asking about the paperback version of LINE OF SCRIMMAGE. I should have paperbacks of the new book in 2-3 weeks. I'm also working on a book trailer for this series. That should be coming soon. I plan to blog more often so until next time.
 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! I finished bases loaded and I. Am. Floored! Mason has me thinking about switching teams. Jack seems sincere in his interests for Kari but even if he's not Mason seems to be a bit crazier than he may have first appeared. Then again as Maya Angelou says: "If someone shows you who they are believe them". Mason has shown Kari that he's weird, physcho, and Norman Bates crazy and she loved him inspite of it or more like because of it. Now she has physcho staring her right in the eye and I cant wait to see if she embraces it

    ReplyDelete