My Books

Monday, May 25, 2015

SNEAK PEEK at THE TRUTH BEHIND THE LIES


Here is a sneak peek at my upcoming BWWM Interracial Romance novel The Truth Behind The Lies. 

PROLOGUE


I’m back to square one. This time around I think I like being single. All my relationships end in disaster with my last one being a colossal hot ass mess. Well that’s not really true of all them. Some just fade away peacefully with both parties only suffering a minimal amount of emotional damage.
Some people aren’t meant to be together. It seems there is no one meant to be with me. I think there could be something wrong with me. If there is I just don’t know what it is or how to fix it, how to fix me.  I’m not trifling. I’m not an angry black woman. So what gives? I think I hate being single. No, I know I hate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment