My Books

Friday, December 5, 2014

LOLAH'S LOVELAND


LOLAH'S LOVELAND 

Hi Readers, I've been writing my butt off and going from one project to the next. I wanted to introduce you to my new Facebook group called Lolah's Loveland. This is a private group for fans of my work and a fun place to hang out. So ladies if you want to join up just click the picture above. 

I post questions, news, pictures and books by other authors along with book trailers and all things Interracial Romance related so come on over and join the gang. 

I am currently working on my next book A CONSTANT REMINDER. It will be out late December 2014 so stay tuned for that. 


I have an author website LolahLace.com where all my titles are available in Mobi, Epub and PDF format. It is always best to buy directly from my website because my prices are sometimes discounted. All my titles are still available at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, Smashwords and Scribd. I will soon be available at AllRomance also. Go over to my website to check out my Bookstore. I will soon be adding more merchandise as well as new ebook titles. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not forget to leave a review. They help with all things writer related. 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment