My Books

Sunday, October 18, 2015

SEBASTIAN IS BACK

SEBASTIAN IS BACK


Hey ladies I am excited to type that Sebastian is back in the building. It's been a minute but I am wrapping up the fast paced love affair of Nina Norwood and Sebastian Vandervol. The last book ended with a bang. I call it a cliffhanger. (LOL) Now everything is wrapped up tight in the last book THE TRUTH BEHIND THE LIES 2. I have a small request for the readers the read the first book and enjoyed it. PLEASE go over to Amazon or the place you purchased the first book and leave a review. The truth is reviews give authors life. They fuel and motivate. They inspire us the put down the donuts and write the next book. 

The new book is available for pre-order at Amazon. The release date is October 30th 2015. Just click the link to order your advance copy of THE TRUTH BEHIND THE LIES 2.



"I am not a killer. No matter how many times I say it, it still doesn’t sway public opinion. People believe what they want to believe. People judge you with one piece of the puzzle, with a single stitch of evidence. I am guilty until proven innocent, not innocent until proven guilty. I have never taken a life. I have never killed an animal and I don’t remember killing many insects. I was falsely accused and for a long time, that was my badge of shame. I didn’t kill my wife. I am guilty of many things but killing my wife is not one of them. She lives and breathes because I say so. Sometimes I wish I didn’t say so. Would things have been better for me if she had died? If I had killed her? This is one of those conundrums. I think that maybe I made the wrong choice. Maybe, just maybe, I should have killed my wife."

If you didn't read the first book in the 2 book series here's the link for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment